Sales Intelligence adds companies and people you view more than five times to the Frequently Viewed watchlist. You can manually remove companies and people added to the watchlist. You can also enable or disable the watchlist and update the settings for adding and removing companies and people from it.
Tip: The number of companies or people that can be added to and exported with a watchlist depends on your license type. See Understanding Watchlists.
- In Sales Intelligence, click your profile and select Manage Watchlists.
- Click Frequently Viewed in the watchlist table.
- At the top of the page, click Edit Rules.
Tip: To remove a company or person from the watchlist, click the x at the end of its row.
- In the window that opens, do the following:
- Toggle Feature Status on or off to enable or disable the watchlist.
- Update the available option to Add and Remove companies and people from the watchlist.
- Click Save to update the watchlist settings.