Tag Deployment Instructions
To get started with Demandbase, you'll need to deploy a Demandbase Tag to your company's web pages.
Deploying Your Demandbase Tag
- Insert the Demandbase Tag (found in the platform) on every page on your website, including microsites, landing pages, and conversion pages.
- Place the Demandbase Tag just before the closing body tag </body> of each page.
Your Demandbase Tag may only be installed on the licensed domain(s) specified in your agreement with Demandbase. The Tag snippet may not be copied into an email or distributed in any method that may modify the syntax, including unforeseen modifications due to character encoding or accidental edits. Any such distribution is at the customer's own discretion and claims full responsibility of erroneous installations as a result.
By deploying Demandbase Tag to your website, you agree that your organization will be bound by the terms of the Demandbase End User License Agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click each link to find more information about best practices, detailed deployment instructions, troubleshooting, and other helpful topics.
- What is a Demandbase Tag?
- Where should I place the Demandbase Tag?
- Can I use a Tag Manager for Demandbase Tag?
- How do I troubleshoot my Demandbase Tag deployment?
- Is Demandbase Tag secure?
- What about cookies?