Demandbase serves ads based on IP targeting at the company level. With our proprietary DMP, Demandbase has the ability to target only the IP ranges that belong to your target accounts, thus eliminating any waste in delivery to accounts outside of your campaign. These IP ranges are kept up to date in regular monthly database updating so that the company will always be accurately identified.
Articles in this section
- How do I confirm the ad pixel is firing on a page?
- How do you serve ads only to target companies?
- How does Demandbase report on campaign attribution?
- How does include/exclude work in campaign filters?
- How often should I refresh my creative?
- What do agencies typically send Demandbase to allow for 3rd party tracking on Demandbase trafficked creative?
- What sites are my ads being served on?
- What type of pacing should I expect to see with my campaign?
- When do closed/won deals show in Targeting Reporting?
- Why does my Targeting advertising campaign show a different number of opportunities than Audiences or ABM Analytics?