Demandbase recommends that clients create unique codes for their advertising campaigns utilizing UTM parameters. With a unique Demandbase code, we are able to create a dashboard filter to display 100% attribution for your campaign.
Articles in this section
- How do I confirm the ad pixel is firing on a page?
- How do you serve ads only to target companies?
- How does Demandbase report on campaign attribution?
- How does include/exclude work in campaign filters?
- How often should I refresh my creative?
- What do agencies typically send Demandbase to allow for 3rd party tracking on Demandbase trafficked creative?
- What sites are my ads being served on?
- What type of pacing should I expect to see with my campaign?
- When do closed/won deals show in Targeting Reporting?
- Why does my Targeting advertising campaign show a different number of opportunities than Audiences or ABM Analytics?