Demandbase's ad operations team strives to pace the campaign evenly. In a real-time bidding environment, Demandbase's technology takes advantage of serving impressions to the right company when we see them on the exchanges, resulting in slightly irregular pacing. Further, there are cases where the Demandbase team will recommend to pace unevenly for a stronger campaign strategy. For example, we may choose to pace faster at the beginning of the campaign in order to drive a heavy volume of target accounts to the website in order to retarget effectively. Please speak with your Customer Success Manager if you have specific pacing requests.
Articles in this section
- How do I confirm the ad pixel is firing on a page?
- How do you serve ads only to target companies?
- How does Demandbase report on campaign attribution?
- How does include/exclude work in campaign filters?
- How often should I refresh my creative?
- What are Demandbase’s performance metrics for lift and CTR?
- What do agencies typically send Demandbase to allow for 3rd party tracking on Demandbase trafficked creative?
- What sites are my ads being served on?
- What type of pacing should I expect to see with my campaign?
- When do closed/won deals show in Targeting Reporting?