Demandbase's primary KPI is lift, or the increase in engagement of target accounts to the website. We calculate this by measuring the page views 30 days before the launch of the campaign as a baseline. Any increase in pageviews from the baseline period to the campaign period as a result of Demandbase advertising is "lift". Generally, we would consider a 20-25% overall lift from your target accounts and a 10-15% lift to the landing pages successful. CTR is a secondary metric, but we typically see .02-.04% higher CTRs with our personalized creative banners.
Articles in this section
- How do I confirm the ad pixel is firing on a page?
- How do you serve ads only to target companies?
- How does Demandbase report on campaign attribution?
- How does include/exclude work in campaign filters?
- How often should I refresh my creative?
- What are Demandbase’s performance metrics for lift and CTR?
- What do agencies typically send Demandbase to allow for 3rd party tracking on Demandbase trafficked creative?
- What sites are my ads being served on?
- What type of pacing should I expect to see with my campaign?