Advertising Preparation Checklist
- If the Demandbase Tag is already installed on your website, there is no action required on your part.
- If your Demandbase Tag has not been deployed, or if Demandbase has not seen any website traffic data then you are presented with a link to your Demandbase Tag deployment instructions shown in the screenshot below.
- Alternatively, follow these instructions to find your unique Demandbase Tag deployment code.
- Make sure the script appears on all pages, including the landing pages of your ads. Pages that are not tagged will not appear in the reporting dashboard.
- Please contact your Demandbase representative once the code is live and we will verify that traffic is being measured correctly. If you have additional questions, just let us know.
Once the script is live, it will log the IP address of each visitor and match them to a company profile via the Demandbase API. It also creates two tracking pixels, one to measure ad conversions, and another to retarget ads to a company after they have left the site.