Yes. Demandbase is generally most useful for anonymous visitors the first time they come to your site. Any interaction with cookies or a visitor profile must be custom built. By default, Demandbase will not interact with nor overwrite any user profile data. Demandbase can be used to augment or cleanse profile data, if needed this requires custom implementation, the details of which depend on the profiling system.
Articles in this section
- Can the API return DUNS numbers?
- Does Demandbase work with progressive profiling?
- How do I test my Demandbase implementation?
- How do I test with IP addresses?
- Is IPv6 supported?
- What does ISP Visitor mean in Analytics?
- What is DemandbaseSiteAnalyzer/DemandbaseBot?
- What is NAICS? Does Demandbase map NAICS and SIC codes?
- What languages are available for the API return values?