You can upgrade the Demandbase app package directly from the Salesforce AppExchange.
You must haveAdmin privileges within your Salesforce environment.
Go to the Demandbase app package listing in the SalesForce AppExchange.
Tip: To see if you have the most recent version, click on the More Details tab and see the version number.
- Click Get It Now. There is no charge to upgrade the package.
- Log in to Salesforce with Trailblazer.me using a Salesforce admin user profile.
- Select Install in Production.
Important: If installing in a Sandbox, only connect a Salesforce Sandbox to a Demandbase Sandbox. Please reach out to your Demandbase account team and ensure you have a Demandbase Sandbox environment.
- Check the Terms and Conditions box, click Confirm and Install.
- Select Install for All Users and click Upgrade. Engagio is the Publisher.
Important: Installing the app for Admins only will require the addition of component and class permissions for non-admins to view charts.
The "Upgrading and granting access to all Users..." message appears.
When you see the "Upgrade Complete!" message, click Done. The most recent Demandbase App is now available in your Salesforce.