Installing the Demandbase App Package in Outreach adds an iFrame to the Account, Prospect, and Opportunity object for visual engagement insights. It also adds the Demandbase Sales Intelligence standalone web version as an easily accessible tab.
See Understanding Sales Intelligence Insights in Outreach for more information.
You must be an admin user in Outreach.
Available features differ by license type. See Understanding Sales Intelligence Insights in Outreach for more information.
- Log in to Outreach as an admin user.
- Go to Settings > System Config > Integrations > All Apps.
- Search for Demandbase and click on the Demandbase App tile.
- Click Install to accept the permission request for your entire Outreach workspace.
- Once installed, the app automatically adds an iFrame to the following objects:
- When accessing the iFrame for the first time, each user must accept the authorization request. Click Authorize.
- (Optional) You can also add the Demandbase iFrame as a Tile on the Account and Prospect overview. See the article in Outreach for instructions on adding a Tile.
Tip: Once the tile is added, we recommend you share the page layout for all users in Outreach.
Once you install the Demandbase App Package in Outreach, users can go to an Account, Prospect, or Opportunity record and click the Demandbase App tab to see Sales Intelligence insights.
Users can also access the Demandbase Sales Intelligence standalone web version directly from Outreach by going to the left navigation menu and clicking the Demandbase icon. This allows users to search the entire Demandbase database, build lists, and manage agents, connections, watchlists etc.