When you create an Automation, you can add an action to qualify Leads in Microsoft Dynamics. This action allows you to automate the process to set the status for Leads matched to an Account to Qualified.
The actions you can add depend on the member type (Account or Person) selected for an Automation. See Automation Actions.
You must have Admin privileges or be assigned to a permission set with the required access to use Demandbase Orchestration.
Demandbase Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration
- From the left navigation bar, go to Orchestration > Automations.
- Click Create New to create a new Automation or click the name of an existing Automation.
- Click the Actions tab and click the plus icon.
Tip: You can add multiple actions to an Automation. If an Automation already has an action added, click + Add Action to add another action.
- In the Add Action window, select the CRM tab and click Qualify Lead.
- In the window that opens, enter the following:
- Assigned Owner: Select the Dynamics account owner to associate with the Leads.
- Notification: Select the check box to email the Dynamics account owner about qualified Leads.
- Click Save.
When the Automation runs, Demandbase identifies people that meet the Selector criteria and sets the status for the Leads matched to an Account to Qualified.
Click the Scheduler tab to set up the schedule and frequency for the Automation to run.