In Demandbase One Starter Edition, you can filter the pages in Analytics using the filter workspace available from the top of the page. In the filter workspace, you can use Basic Selectors to create, edit, and view filters to apply to accounts. After you create filters, you can save and reuse them in other parts of Demandbase.
Important: Demandbase saves filters created in Analytics as Private filters. Private filters are only accessible to the user that created them or users with an Admin role.
Review Use Basic Selectors in Demandbase One Starter Edition.
Decide on the criteria you want to use for your filters.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Analytics > Site Analytics or Intent.
- Click More Filters in the top right corner.
- In the More Filters window, use Basic Selectors to create your filter.
For example, you can create a filter to find accounts that have visited your website in the past seven days.
- Click Save Filter at the bottom left of the More Filters window.
- In the Save Filter Set As… window, enter a name and click Save & Apply.
From the Saved Filters drop-down list, search for and use the filter on the Site Analytics or Intent Engagement page.