How do I confirm the ad pixel is firing on a page?
Confirming that the Demandbase ad pixels are firing on a specific page is fast and easy. Here is a 30 second video displaying the process.
Here are the steps:
- Load the page in question in a Chrome browser.
- Click the Network Tab
- Click the 'Preserve log' Checkbox
- Reload the page
- Type 'pixel' in the filter box
- Observe that both pixels are present
- You may see pixels from other companies as well. Demandbase pixels, if you hover over them, will show a ".company-target" domain.
Contact Support if you see the same pixel firing twice. This will usually present itself as pixels double-firing in pairs, meaning you might see four or six pixels appear after you filter for the word "pixel".