Confirming that the Demandbase ad pixels are firing on a specific page is fast and easy. Here is a 30 second video displaying the process.
- Load the page in question in a Chrome browser.
- Click the Network Tab.
- Click the Preserve log checkbox.
- Reload the page.
- Type pixel in the filter box.
- Observe that both pixels are present.
- You may see pixels from other companies as well. Demandbase pixels, if you hover over them, will show a ".company-target" domain.
- Contact Support if you see the same pixel firing twice. This will usually present itself as pixels double-firing in pairs, meaning you might see four or six pixels appear after you filter for the word "pixel".