How to View and Interpret Data for Your Audiences in the ABM Platform
The Audiences page allows you to build, manage and measure the performance of your account lists. You can:
- View intent insights for accounts across the entire platform.
- Filter any audience by firmographic, behavioral or intent data.
- Use audience-level statistics to drive territory-planning and resource allocation.
- View ABM Analytics to understand audience performance for your sales and marketing funnel.
Each audience might include accounts tied to a specific campaign or initiative, accounts in a particular vertical or company size, or it might be a broader list of target accounts that you are interested in driving through the funnel.
For each audience, you can see aggregate statistics for all of the related accounts. There are top-level statistics on the total number of accounts, how many have visited or engaged on the website, and the total number of page views. Click the arrow next to each audience to see more detailed web activity for this audience.
You can use the audience filters to search for:
- A specific audience or account.
- A specific profile.
- The date the audience was created.
- The person who created the audience.
- The audience source.
ABM Analytics Tab
On the ABM Analytics tab, you can see a complete view of your marketing performance with data from across the sales and marketing funnel. Put that performance in context by comparing any two audiences to measure their relative progression rates through the funnel.
Website Activity Tab
On the Website Activity tab, you can view website activity for each audience including: total sessions and page views, the last time a user from that audience was on your site, and how this activity has changed over time. You can also see which specific content is being consumed by accounts in this audience.
On the Firmographics tab, you can view account traffic ranked by industry, revenue and employee size. This gives you a top-level view of account engagement by vertical that you can use for further granularity in your segmentation. Especially if this list is generated by Account Selection, you’ll want to understand more about the makeup of the audience. What kinds of industries are in it? What revenue ranges or employee sizes? All this information helps you to make decisions about how best to market to this audience.
Account Location Tab
On the Account Location tab, you can see where your accounts are concentrated, and build your marketing and sales territories around those areas that are most densely populated with your highest value accounts.
Ranked List of Accounts
Click the audience name to see a ranked list of accounts for this audience.
Using the ranked list of accounts you can:
- View your entire list of target accounts or filter into segmented audiences.
- Sort accounts based on your specific needs.
- Refresh data and insight when you choose to refresh.
- Expand the account tabs to uncover more details on each account.
Using the Custom Attributes Filter
Use the Custom Attributes filter to filter your accounts by custom attributes (such as data from Salesforce associated with your accounts). This allows you to leverage your first-party data for audience management and segmentation, in addition to all of the firmographic, demographic, and behavioral data supplied by Demandbase.
Reviewing Account Details
You can review specific details about each account including: Why This Account, Website Activity, Trending Intent, Account Stages, and Custom Attributes. Reviewing the account details on each of these tabs allows you to create relevant conversations with your most important accounts.
- The Why This Account tab gives you visibility into this account's industry, similarity to existing customers, related products and services and active user roles.
- The Website Activity tab provides you with insights on how an account is engaging on your website including: unique sessions in the last 30 days, number of page views in the last 30 days, how many days since the last visit, change in traffic over time, and URLs of top pages viewed.
- The Trending Intent tab shows real-time Intent and buying signals for identified accounts. For each identified account, you can view keywords and topics that are being researched, the number of users that are researching each topic, and the URLs to the content and pages.
- The Account Stages tab gives you the ability to filter a set of accounts for any audience by account stage allowing you to easily identify funnel drop-off, which empowers you to make more educated targeting and engagement decisions.
- The Custom Attributes tab lets you view custom attributes associated with this account.