Assign Accounts in Account Based Sales Development (ABSD)
To access this information and more within ABSD, Go to Spiderbook.com
- Click login in the upper right corner and login using admin@<companyname.com> and your password.
- Click the My Accounts button in the upper right and you will see your ABSD accounts.
- A -Click the All Batches drop-down menu at the top of the screen and select the batch that you want to assign.
- B - Click the Unassigned Status drop-down.
- C - Change it to Unassigned Status. This will show all accounts that are not assigned yet.
- D - Click the account that you want to assign.
- E - Click the Assign button that pops-up a new window.
- F - Enter in the email address of the user that you want to assign this account to.
- G - Click the Assign button.
Once logged in:
- A - Enter in the account name that you want to change assignment for.
- B - Click the account.
- C - Click Share/Reassign.
- D - Assign the account to multiple users.
- E - Enter the email address of the user to share this account with.
- F - Click the Share button.
- G - This option allows you to reassign the account to a different user or remove an account assignee (unassign).
- H -
- To remove an account assignee, leave the “Enter email address” text box blank and click the Reassign button.This will remove all account assignees from the account.
- To change the assignment from old assignee to new assignee, enter the email address of the new user.
- I - Click the Reassign button.
Once logged in:
- A - Click the All Batches drop-down menu at the top of the screen and select the batch that you want to assign.
- B - Click the blue down arrow highlighted and
- C - Select Download accounts for assignment. This will download all the account information into a csv file.
- Open the csv file that was downloaded in the previous step.
- Enter the e-mail addresses of the end users that should be assigned to each account (separated by commas if there are multiple) in the Assign To Email column.
- If you want to unassign the account, leave the Assign To Email column blank.
- Save the csv file.
- Navigate back to the Spiderbook page.
- D - Click the up arrow highlighted button.
- E - Select Upload assigned accounts.
- F - Click the Choose File button and select the csv file that you updated in the previous step.
- G - Click Upload button to upload the assignments.
- The page will refresh and the new assignments will be updated.