Below is a list of frequently asked questions about working with Demandbase Tag. Click the links below to learn more.
- Can I use a Tag Manager for Demandbase Tag?
- How do I find my unique Demandbase Tag deployment instructions?
- How do I test my Demandbase implementation?
- Is Demandbase Tag Secure?
- What is a Demandbase Tag?
- Where should I place my Demandbase Tag?
- Why do you need to tag my site?
Can I use a Tag Manager for Demandbase Tag?
Yes, you can use a Tag Manager like Google Tag Manager or Adobe Tag Manager to deploy your Demandbase Tag.
Step-by-step instructions vary by system - the following videos will help you deploy across different systems:
Additional documentation is available here:
How do I find my unique Demandbase Tag deployment instructions?
Your tag is unique to your Demandbase Account. Below you will find instructions on how to find your unique Tag code and deployment instructions within the Demandbase Platform.
- Login to the Demandbase ABM Platform
- Click the Cog Wheel in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Within the Settings tab, you'll find the tab deployment instructions.
How do I test my Demandbase implementation?
Please see this article that describes how view the IP API response.
Is Demandbase Tag secure?
Yes, Demandbase Tag is secure and automatically loaded over SSL as needed.
What is Demandbase Tag?
Where should I place my Demandbase Tag?
Follow these instructions for Demandbase Tag placement:
- The Tag should be placed on every page on your website, including microsites, landing pages, and conversion pages.
- Place the Demandbase Tag just before the closing body tag
</body>of each page.
- In-Line deployment preferred.
Why do you need to tag my site?
The Demandbase Tag allows our API to ping our servers and give us non-PII information about the page and the user viewing the page.
The pixels we include with the tag are IAB complaint code and allow us to increase impression delivery, measurement and performance of your campaign. We do not use data collected on your site for any other campaign but your own.